This is a 2 day short tour to the stunning desert oasis of Huacachina, stopping to visit the Pacific beach town of Paracas and visit the “Poor Man’s Galapagos” on the way down. In Huacachina combine Sandboarding/Dunebuggying and a visit to a local Pisco Vineyard trip for a great 2-day escape from Lima.
- Dune Buggy up and Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes at the only desert oasis in South America. – Huacachina
- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat. – Paracas
- Pisco Vineyard Tour – Discover how Pisco is made from grape to bottle and taste free samples of Peru’s national liquor.
- Free hotel/hostel pickups and dropoffs at every stop. Avoid ripoffs and unsafe taxis.
- 1 night shared room accommodation in Huacachina
- Please bring breakfast with you for the first day (direct bus).
- Please don’t be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00am.
- Bring suncream, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- See itinerary for hour by hour plan.