The closest thing to a beach side town that Bolivia will get. Nestled on the shores of Lake Titicaca this quaint travelers village is the gateway to a visit onto the highest navigable lake in the world!
- Basilica of our lady of Copacabana – 16th century Spanish Basilica. One of the mostly highly worshipped sacred Catholic sites in Bolivia.
- El Calvario hill – sacred hill with some of the best panoramic views of Copacabana and Lake Titicaca especially at sunset. Well worth the climb!
- Take a boat across Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, to visit the mythical Isla del Sol, according to Inca legend the birthplace of the Sun God, Inti. – Isla del Sol
- 1 night shared room accommodation in Copacabana – Perla del Lago
- This is a private boat trip and NOT a guided tour. You will be given an island map and have time to explore the island independently. The 4 hour round trip includes island entry.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- Free hotel/hostel pickups and dropoffs. Avoid ripoffs and unsafe taxis.